Tonight Brian and I took the boys to see The Greatest Show on Earth, Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey circus. It was a lot of fun and we all seemed to enjoy it. Carter was amazed with all the tricks the clowns and acrobats were doing and Cameron couldn't see enough animals! It has been years since Brain and I have been to the Circus so we too enjoyed it!Friday, February 13, 2009
Zing Zang Zoom...
Tonight Brian and I took the boys to see The Greatest Show on Earth, Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey circus. It was a lot of fun and we all seemed to enjoy it. Carter was amazed with all the tricks the clowns and acrobats were doing and Cameron couldn't see enough animals! It has been years since Brain and I have been to the Circus so we too enjoyed it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment