Five years ago today Brian and I exchanged vows. It was one of the best days of my life! We celebrated no other way than having our family and friends present. With our love for the beach we were married at the Blockade Runner in Wrightsville Beach NC. Since that day we have definitely shared our ups and downs. However, the ups far more outweigh the downs! Brian I want you to know you our the love of my life. My husband, and best friend. All that we have been through has only brought us that much closer. Today we have so much to be thankful for. I appreciate all you have done for not only myself, but also our family. I look forward to many more years to come. I love you to the moon and back! Love always and forever, MonicaFriday, April 24, 2009
April 24, 2004
Five years ago today Brian and I exchanged vows. It was one of the best days of my life! We celebrated no other way than having our family and friends present. With our love for the beach we were married at the Blockade Runner in Wrightsville Beach NC. Since that day we have definitely shared our ups and downs. However, the ups far more outweigh the downs! Brian I want you to know you our the love of my life. My husband, and best friend. All that we have been through has only brought us that much closer. Today we have so much to be thankful for. I appreciate all you have done for not only myself, but also our family. I look forward to many more years to come. I love you to the moon and back! Love always and forever, Monica
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Congrats!! We were married 1 week after you five years ago too!! Crazy ride huh? :)
Post a Comment