Sunday, November 16, 2008
A rather exciting Sunday afternoon...
Whew what a great weekend we have had. Friday night we visited with our friends in High Point, Saturday Carter had Austin spend the night. Sunday we just relaxed, well until the boys decided to get carried away in their playroom. I was upstairs doing laundry and Brian was watching Football when all of a sudden Cameron let out a big scream followed by a cry. By the time I made my way downstairs, and Brian rounded the chair to the playroom, Cameron came walking out with his hand covered in blood. Apparently Carter pushed him into the activity table and he fell and hit his head. After a little delay from cleaning him up and discussing if he needs stitches or not, my gut said take him to prime care and let them make the call. Needless to say we were in and out in less than 30 minutes with 2 staples in his head. He was a trooper for all that he went through. Boy is Cameron a tough kid. I think I cried more when they were putting in the staples than he did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment